#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

> It was never my intention to push anyone to go on the street. Every one
> shall be free to stay home. People who want to lock themselves up should
> do so.

Sounding like a anti-vaxxer now. Everyone needs to distance or it doesn't work!

This virus has shown to be more contagious, live longer on surfaces and the air
and be more deadly (many of those hospitalized are in their 20s and 30s and
lose lung capacity).

China appears to have gotten over the hump, the idea that we shouldn't do the
same is ridiculous, not to mention the same selfishness of not vaccinating
involved in thinking its ok for those who don't want to stay inside to go out
and risk everyone else's health.