#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Here's an example --- In many Marx brothers films, there are incredibly
stereotyped blacks hanging around, dancing, etc. --- Groucho would often
refer to them as "darkies" --- You have to be inured to those elements but
I expect that the more sensitive one is, the less likely is one to be
willing to ignore that shit and focus on the incredibly clever humor ---

I wonder if I could stomach watching "A Day at the Races" again ...Maybe
just stop watching near the end!!!