I feel safe travelling anywhere in Mexico and have spent a lot of time doing it an never had problems all over Baja and the Yucatan. My parents even lived down there for several years, and I have an uncle that currently lives in Tijuana and commutes across the border to his job in California every day.

Fears of Mexico are irrational IMO. I've never seen a place as dangerous in Mexico as many areas here in the Los Angeles basin.

Tyler

Loren Faeth wrote:
I don't consider mexico to be part of the civilized world... I feel safe travelling anywhere in Italy. I don't feel safe travelling anywhere in Mexico without native, and preferably Federales protection. (Bribed of course)