From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of tyler
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:41 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] More from Chrysler

I feel safe travelling anywhere in Mexico and have spent a lot of time
doing it an never had problems all over Baja and the Yucatan. My parents
even lived down there for several years, and I have an uncle that
currently lives in Tijuana and commutes across the border to his job in
California every day.

Fears of Mexico are irrational IMO. I've never seen a place as dangerous
in Mexico as many areas here in the Los Angeles basin.

Tyler

Loren Faeth wrote:
> I don't consider mexico to be part of the civilized world...  I feel
> safe travelling anywhere in Italy.  I don't feel safe travelling
> anywhere in Mexico without native, and preferably Federales
> protection. (Bribed of course)
>
> At 09:26 PM 5/6/2009, you wrote:
>> Second most corrupt - Mexico is ahead of them. Thanks, Tom Hargrave
>

> Loren Faeth

Checked by AVG.
5:53 PM

Checked by AVG.