Sounds like time for a $2 oil sucker?

Warm it up, suck it out, pour in the new stuff and leave the plow attached.

Randy

On 21/12/2010 3:20 PM, Curt Raymond wrote:
I got the plow tractor ('64 Cub Cadet model 70) running today and changed the
oil.
Changing the oil on that would be a 2 minute process if you didn't have to
dismount the plow. Theres a brace right under the drain plug and not enough
space to even get the wrench up there. Fortunately it only takes about 5
minutes to dismount and remount the plow.

-Curt

Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 14:24:27 -0500
From: E M<pokieba...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 4.5 Value

Geez, now I'm "up there in years"!  Well if that ain't a depressing thought,
I don't know what is. lol  Mind you, there's a lot of truth to what you
say.  I still love cleaning a car, it relaxes me.  But for the really dirty
stuff, I'm more likely to pay someone else to do it.  There was a time
rolling around on the ground and messing with cars was a fun thing to do.
It no longer has the same effect on me.

Speaking of that, I'm off to the garage now to get the oil changed in the
minivan.  By the time I buy it, get dirty, rolling around on the ground, and
then have to take the old stuff to a recycler, it costs me about $10 more to
let someone else do.  Of course, I'll vacuum the car when I get home, I
don't want you to think I'm lazy. ;-)

Ed
300E