Hey, I'm included in that demographic as well.

As for rolling around on the floor and changing oil, well, I have stopped doing
that, too.  When my local stealership does an oil change with OEM filter and
synthetic blend OE oil, along with an inspection and tire rotation for $30, I
can' justify getting dirty, much less going through the hassle of buying the
materials and having to dispose of the waste oil.

Granted, they're attempting to use this as a loss leader to find something to
repair on my car, but it is in good enough shape that they are hard pressed to
find anything...

Dan