This is not about pro or anti Gary, you stated he is a good man, I disagreed based on how he behaves towards others. We cut him plenty of slack when he was having his melt down and gave him more than one chance to calm down and play nice.
He didn't so got got the boot.
Now that he is in a position to quietly have the last laugh, he once again shows his true nature of vindictiveness. Instead of professionally using this opportunity to gain market share in the parts biz, he slanders people and businesses, essentially destroying the buymbparts.biz brand name and in my view, by doing that, dirtying his own name as well. Sure he might be good at getting the right part from a warehouse to your house and if that is what is most important to people that is up to them.

Hendrik
who is not that vindictive