I was paraphrasing from a quote in Dr. Strangelove that Slim Pickens (as Major
T.J. Kong, pilot of the B-52) makes as they are beginning their bomb run and
inventorying their survival kits.

The original line referenced Dallas, TX, but since the movie was released
shortly after President Kennedy was assassinated they changed it to Las Vegas.

Dan