I give proper lip service to the ballot box.

All the points you raise is exactly why arms and ammunition sales have set
new records each week since 20 Jan 2008. In the midst of the worst
financial depression since 1928, when Citizens have less disposable
wealth... they are voting with their wallet to arm themselves... in huge
numbers....

Message there?  I would think there "may" be one..