As amazing as it may seem, after listening to the hoplophobic media, in 60+
years, I have never had a rifle assault me on its own.

I do find it worthy of notice however, the latest murder by muslim was
committed in a "gun free zone" just like the last 20 or so such multiple
murders.

Apparently, criminals can't read the signs. Imagine that.
Perhaps a bright muzzle flash would provide them the proper illumination so
they could read the sign?

I predict an orderly revolt at the ballot box. I further predict, should
that be perverted by the likes of Soros controlling the vote count, a full
on revolt by well and truly pissed off American Citizens who, once in
motion will be slow to cool down.. I do hope we don't go there. However,
being the Capitalist I am.. I've bought future positions in rope and axe
handles... and I do hold the production rights to a Guillotine design
...... Just in case.

Have a nice day !