Boy people are excited about that. Its fun to watch both sides make big
predictions based on very little actual data. It'll be fun to watch both sides
"prove" the other wrong.

-Curt
      From: Max Dillon via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Max Dillon <dillonm...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 11:14 AM
 Subject: [MBZ] OT When WDC freezes over (was Trump card)

Andrew, you've got about 20 years until "Hell" freezes over, should be able to
get a fifteen year mortgage term so you have a warm place to live by then....
Charleston should be tolerable then, but I wouldn't be thinking about Maine.

http://joannenova.com.au/2014/06/big-news-viii-new-solar-model-predicts-imminent-global-cooling/
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

On July 23, 2015 10:40:14 AM EDT, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>When hell freezes over?
>
>On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 11:24 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <

....  and when are you