      From: WILTON via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: mercedes list <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: WILTON <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
 Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 2:07 PM
 Subject: [MBZ] OT - UNC-CH integrity & ethics

Re. the unsavory crap (sham, "paper," classes) going on for nearly 20 years at
UNC-CH to accommodate athletes, an article in today's Raleigh "News and
Observer," discusses two "working groups" (committee's) "looking at UNC
integrity and policies."  Co-chair said that they "first want to define
integrity."  To save 'em possibly several weeks of haggling, I'm volunteering
my definition of it learned on Momma and Daddy's laps and at their knees nearly
80 years ago - put simply, integrity is the ability to do what is right when
nobody else is watching.

Wilton