Re. the unsavory crap (sham, "paper," classes) going on for nearly 20 years at UNC-CH to accommodate athletes, an article in today's Raleigh "News and Observer," discusses two "working groups" (committee's) "looking at UNC integrity and policies." Co-chair said that they "first want to define integrity." To save 'em possibly several weeks of haggling, I'm volunteering my definition of it learned on Momma and Daddy's laps and at their knees nearly 80 years ago - put simply, integrity is the ability to do what is right when nobody else is watching.

Wilton

Hear Here!  (stomping a a cane on the floor)

Attaboy!

I nominate Wilton for pres, chancellor or whatever they call the head honkey at UNC, and/or chair of the board of regents or whatever body is supposed to oversee the universities for the State!