> > Fmiser wrote:
> >
> > Once the chain is flexing well it should be fully
> > operational.  I don't know what I'm going to do with the
> > monster then.

> Curly wrote:
>
> You can use it to pull engines under a tree limb or under a
> truss in your "steel shed" or under an A frame you built.

Heh.  I have a 1-ton link-chain hoist that operates with a
chain loop rather than a lever.  Much more convenient than a
level hoist if the hoist is way "up there".  And the 1-ton is
smaller and lighter.

I guess I'll just need to build a barn to use it. *smiles*
Maybe just a little one - 50 x 90 ft [15 X 30 m].  Insulated,
of course.