Even better!  Timken catalogs for their seal applications list both the
replacement seal from the MB part number and the "Redi-sleeve" part
number.  In this case the Timken part number is KWK99177.

I'm going to stop by Parks tonight on the way home and buy it if they have
it.  Their price is about twice what I would pay on Amazon if I wanted to
wait ten days or longer, but I love to have a local parts place that not
only has a huge selection and good stuff, but they stay open until midnight
7 days a week, so I'll pay the extra and maybe I can knock this repair out
this weekend.

Max
Charleston SC

Agreed, that is is bad to have the car down for a week waiting on parts.