All 60x engines have the intake that loops over the top of the IP. I think only
the 603 loops over the top of the engine.
-Curt
      From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Okie Benz <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
 Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2015 2:48 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Alda shim WUZ: 300SDL?

Gotcha.

So this is the engine with the intake that loops over the top of the engine and
makes stuff hard to get to?

My diesel experience ended wit the M617.

I often recall tweaking the ALDA on these engines.  Such a nice bump
performance-wise.  The 85 300CD I had would chirp the tires in second gear
after I tuned up the ALDA.

Dan