      From: clay via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: clay <redgh...@comcast.net>
 Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 11:12 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Q for Larry

I had the oil debate over Polei.  I figured that all the extra pennies for full
synth would not be economical in the SDL, and standard diesel oil would be
fine.  The 20-50 is like hen’s teeth now.  FLAPS guy said the call for
something that thick is waning.  Used only in diesels.  My response was of the
DUH! sort, as I was purchasing Diesel oil at the time and wanted to know if the
20-40 was going to be good enough

clay