There's a track down around Savannah, I don't know if they do track days or what, i could find out. The guy up the road races (or used to) there.

--FT

On 12/1/16 10:59 AM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes wrote:
Keep it up, stirring some thoughts in my head about how to do this both
frugally and yet fun.

Chuck (??  last name escapes me now) used to autocross a 116 diesel with
his daughter, I really should track down something like that, so SWMBO and
I use what we know and know what we drive.

Max
Charleston SC

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 10:17 AM, Dan--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>