The rain didn't give me any trouble other than the visibility. It'd rained all
day so it wasn't really slippery.
-Curt

      From: Dan--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "d...@penoff.com" <d...@penoff.com>
 Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2016 1:13 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Another Convert?

Not here, unless you factor in the rain we had.

People think there's nothing to driving in a place like this, but when it
hasn't rained for 3-4 weeks and then it does, the roads are like flippin' ice.
I broke the back end of the 300D loose coming through a turn from a stop.
Wheeeeee!

Dan

Sent from my iPad