You might ask Jabba (buyeuroparts.com) what he recommends, he's usually got an
idea what his suppliers are providing.
-Curt

      From: Kyle Arola <kylearola1...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 9:32 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Best Axle Choice

Thanks Manfred, I will not be buying cheap ones from Advanced.  I am going to
get a set from a custom shop that does off-road and racing axles as well as MB.

I really don't want to do my axles every year and a half.  I drive about 20,000
miles a year and that is not going to go down with this car.  I will pay for
great parts.  I don't have a problem with paying for good stuff.  I do have a
problem with buying crap that is supposed to be good and is not.

Kyle

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 9:28 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes