they don't hurt b/c of the sedative, and they're fun to watch (if you're not
sedated, or a med student).  if they find polyps, they use an argon laser to
vaporize them (really sweet) or electrocautery with the end of the probe
(smells).

Honestly, the worst part is the night before, where you have to drink
Go-Lytely (WORST LIE EVER) and flush out your colon.  You're definitely NOT
going lightly.  But it's ok.

I'm really angry at my dad b/c he refuses to get one.  Won't listen to me
because I'm his kid, not his doctor, but I'll work on him some more.