From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> on behalf of Dwight Giles via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 26 February 2018 21:36
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Dwight Giles
Subject: [MBZ] 124 wiper motor question

Former lister John Peterson  ( aka,clam cake Sam @ the  Q) has,had wiper
motor problems,with my former 90 300D 2.5t. He had inoperable  wiper motor
replaced couole months,ago.  Now his,wiper motor got hot & burned.
 Any experience  on this? I had no problems  with it other than to curse
MB engineers on monowiper idea.
Thanks

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI
[http://okiebenz.com/MVC-003S.JPG]<http://www.okiebenz.com/>

Welcome to Okiebenz.com, your online resource for the
...<http://www.okiebenz.com/>
www.okiebenz.com
Looking for a place to hang out and talk about Mercedes? You have come to the
right place. If you need help repairing your car, are looking for new or used
parts, or ...