I saw a crew putting in a water line this morning, you could just see their
heads in the trench. It freezes pretty good here, in 2015 our neighbor's water
froze twice between his house and the street.
That said my aunt and uncle have solar hot water and claim its the bee's knees.
We've been considering it.
-Curt

    On Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 4:03:11 PM EDT, Karl Wittnebel via Mercedes