Replaced today, and I have heat again. Of course it would happen on the coldest
days of the winter so far. And though it was a little warmer today, it started
raining about halfway through the job. Always the way it goes it seems.

I replaced both the blower motor and the control board. Looking at the old
control board housing, one of the contact pins is dark and the plastic around
that pin is brown, so I am guessing it burned out and the motor was OK. But
I'll keep the old motor as a spare.

Wasn't a terrible job but enough of a PITA that replacing the blower motor at
the same time was probably worth the trouble.

Allan