Well got all the parts and got it back together. Now running very poorly, codes
for MAP sensor and Throttle Position sensor. Weird. Had to unplug several
electrical connectors off of the intake manifold/throttle body (it all comes
off as one assembly) but everything seemed to connect back up OK. Will mess
with it some more tomorrow.