Well finally got this done. Waited for a warm(er) day, soldered up all the
connectors, which was more tedious than I had expected. Really glad I was able
to get the wiring up to the top of the engine bay it would have been a real
bear otherwise. That connection is totally hidden behind the manifold when it's
in place, it took me about 5 minutes of blind work with my fingertips to get
the plug inserted. Got everything back in place, started up, runs smoothly, no
codes.

Only issue is the MAP sensor connection, the locking tab has snapped off and it
doesn't want to stay plugged in. I have a zip tie around it hopefully that will
keep it together.