Guess it's possible. I had the battery ground post disconnected the whole time
I was working though, because I knew I would be unplugging stuff and removing
the alternator.

The plug for the MAP sensor had the locking tab snap off. I used a zip-tie to
secure it when I put it back but maybe it's not making good contact.