Well I found the problem and it's the ham-fisted mechanic who was working on
the car (that's me).

The intake manifold runs down between the engine and the radiator and converges
at the throttle body which is near the bottom of the radiator. Hard to see
around it and hard to reach it from above or below. I overlooked a connector on
the bottom of the throtle body housing and when I pulled the assembly up and
out it just ripped the wires out.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AT5c-txDnCydPNf94TJS4qT39LRtkrYW/view?usp=sharing

Now I have to find a wiring diagram somewhere and figure out how to reconnect
the plug.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gMet72dITNAl66OVuceYOshLc3DMXobN/view?usp=sharing