2009 XC90. Bought it only because I knew the seller and he had cared for it
meticulously. It needed rear wheel bearings, he didn't want to spend the money,
and he gave me a good deal.

It's been a good car overall. Comfortable, well made, pretty easy to work on
overall. It's a two wheel drive model, which in this car is front-wheel drive.
The engine is a 3.2 liter inline 6, basically a Ford engine I think, Ford owned
Volvo until 2010. Transmission is by Aisin. It tows our little pop-up camper
fine.

It's probably comparable to an ML320, though I've never owned one of those.

Just under 200k on it now. I've owned it since 2018.

I was able to unclip the wiring harness in a few other places and raise it up
enough so that I can work on it in a neutral standing position. That is going
to help a lot. Now I can't find my solder, may have to buy some. Going to
finish this up tomorrow.