LWB250 wrote:

> I haven't seen Jarts in years.  I figured the potential for product
> liability ran then out of business years ago.

I think CPSC banned them. There were non-penetrating substitutes for
a while, but I haven't seen those in years either. I'll have to dig
mine out (Jarts) and read the rules and safety instruction. Can't
remember if some players were supposed to stand near the target
area and then throw them back in the next round, or was everybody
supposed to stand behind the thrower at all times?