Tariel Gogoberidze wrote:

Jacque,

When I was doing 3.5 installation with your tool "metacard_setup.mc" (great stack and very helpful), I got script error on "revPathtoApplescript" function.

on displayOSXfolder pFolderPath,pAction -- open or close the Finder folder to force icon update
  put revPathtoApplescript(pFolderPath) into tFolder  -- <-- error

When I was using it, no Rev IDE was running and it could not find the function around and throw the error

Thanks for the report, Tariel. The rev scripts are inserted as a backscript if you are installing in the MC IDE. I'm not sure why your copy couldn't find them. MC Setup checks the revAppVersion() to see if it is > 0, and if not, it inserts the rev backscript.

What do you get if you put this into the message box:

  put revAppVersion()

In MC, that should return zero.

I just did a test install of the 3.5rc1 engine using the MC IDE and did not get the error. Did you customize the MC IDE somehow to change revAppVersion()?