On 03.04.09 at 19:48 -0500 J. Landman Gay apparently wrote:
Thanks to Tariel for finding the Rev library bug. There's a revised MC Setup stack online now with the bug fix, version 1.0.3:

<http://www.hyperactivesw.com/revnet/metacard_setup103.zip>

I just created MetaCard 3.5. Everything seems to be working fine except that when it opens, the buttons of the home stack have no icons, just names. Clicking any button makes the icon show up. I wonder what gives.

BTW, the setup stack works nicely. It does not, however, check whether the script of the home stack's card is modified. Without the mod (as described in the instructions posted in yahoo group), MetaCard hangs when launching.

Robert