Tariel Gogoberidze wrote:

So, you have

----

 remove script of btn "revScripts" from back -- in case
  if sLibURLInserted = true then stop using stack "libURL"
  if the platform = "MacOS" then displayOSXfolder tDestPath,"open"

Whoops. Thanks Tariel. I didn't get the error because I am loading the revCommon library in MC when it launches -- I'd forgotten all about that. The next question is how come no one else noticed the problem. :)

Anyway, the fix is pretty simple. You've probably already done it. Just change the order of those last lines to this:

  if sLibURLInserted = true then stop using stack "libURL"
  if the platform = "MacOS" then displayOSXfolder tDestPath,"open"
  if not sRevRunning then remove script of btn "revScripts" from back

I'll put up another revision this weekend with the fix in it. Thanks for noticing.