Am 02/17/15 um 23:47 schrieb Gene:
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 2:40 PM, Stefan Wollny <stefan.wol...@web.de> wrote:
>
>> Am 02/17/15 um 23:25 schrieb Gene:
>>> That is not the extent of the sudo settings.  You have to look at the
>>> sudoers file to check whether the env settings are kept or not.
>>
>> ???
>> Sorry - it was a looong day: What _exactly_ do I have to look at? That line
>> was right from the sudoers-file.
>>

> Look at the entire sudoers file, not just one line.  Specifically look for
> env_reset and env_keep.

Well: It is the standard OpenBSD-sudoers-file with exactly this one line
adjusted. Nevertheless: Here is the entire file:

# $OpenBSD: sudoers,v 1.28 2014/04/08 13:26:28 espie Exp $
#
# sudoers file.
#
# This file MUST be edited with the 'visudo' command as root.
# Failure to use 'visudo' may result in syntax or file permission errors
# that prevent sudo from running.
#
# See the sudoers man page for the details on how to write a sudoers file.
#

# Host alias specification

# User alias specification

# Cmnd alias specification

# Defaults specification
Defaults env_keep +="FTPMODE PKG_CACHE PKG_PATH SM_PATH SSH_AUTH_SOCK"

# Non-exhaustive list of variables needed to build release(8) and ports(7)
Defaults:%wsrc env_keep +="DESTDIR DISTDIR FETCH_CMD FLAVOR GROUP MAKE
MAKECONF"
Defaults:%wsrc env_keep +="MULTI_PACKAGES NOMAN OKAY_FILES OWNER PKG_DBDIR"
Defaults:%wsrc env_keep +="PKG_DESTDIR PKG_TMPDIR PORTSDIR RELEASEDIR
SHARED_ONLY"
Defaults:%wsrc env_keep +="SUBPACKAGE WRKOBJDIR SUDO_PORT_V1"

# Uncomment to preserve the default proxy host variable
#Defaults env_keep +="ftp_proxy http_proxy"

# Uncomment to disable the lecture the first time you run sudo
#Defaults !lecture

# Uncomment to preserve the environment for users in group wheel
#Defaults:%wheel !env_reset

# Runas alias specification

# User privilege specification
root    ALL=(ALL) SETENV: ALL

# Uncomment to allow people in group wheel to run all commands
# and set environment variables.
# %wheel        ALL=(ALL) SETENV: ALL

# Same thing without a password
%wheel  ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: SETENV: ALL

# Samples
# %users  ALL=/sbin/mount /cdrom,/sbin/umount /cdrom
# %users  localhost=/sbin/shutdown -h now