Am 02/17/15 um 23:37 schrieb trondd:
> He's using http protocol.  Just because the hostname has ftp in it,
> doesn't mean it's the ftp protocol.

Precisely: Looking at the information I provided with the second post
you'll notice that "192.168.178.31:4561 -> 217.31.80.35:80" is using the
http-protocol.

> Also, yes, I believe sudo only carries over the environment variables
> explicitly told to do so.
>
> Can you download packages with a web browser?
Yes - single packages can be downloaded.

Have you tried using
> the ftp program directly?
Yes - single packages can be downloaded.

> When you loose connection, can you get to other web sites or is your
> entire network connection down?
The entire network is down.

Do you have access to the Fitz!Box or
> whatever to see what it's doing?

Yes - everything is at my command :-) This does not imply that I always
know what I am doing ;-) ... no serious: Of course have I checked the
logs from the Fritz!Box - nothing to be reported here...