I tested it and it helps, but adding these options feels like putting
bandages on a bigger design issues that are not very easy to solve.
There are so many buttons for skin options at the top that it's kinda
overwhelming. However, I think trying to implement better solutions to
those design challenges would take a lot of effort that shouldn't delay
1.12.

Any thoughts on the general outline I proposed?

[master gain][balance][head mix][head gain][4/2 deck toggle]
[Deck 1][Deck 1/2 mixer][Deck 2]
waveform 1
waveform 2
waveform 3