I actually worked at New Dimensions for a while myself. What did your
brother do while working there? I don't recall someone with your last name.
What is his first? I was there 2000 - 2001, and did sales. Tim was a
difficult guy to work for, at least for me, even though I was the most
successful sales person while there. Still good memories...

~Holland

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/CABrbKB%3D-74PMT6%3DQ5Z%2BMZT%2BFHrByerTiEKB_7VGpy_6eJxSGFw%40mail.gmail.com.