Hi list,

Apologies is this is the wrong place to post this, but I couldn't see any
other way of getting in touch.

We've cobbled together a little playout gui for Melted which we used very
successfully at a recent live event:

  https://github.com/gamernetwork/smelted

Might be useful for somebody out there.

We also had a lot of fun using webvfx mlt producer to create a very large
amount of data driven graphics:

  https://github.com/gamernetwork/egx-rezzed-titling

So, er, thanks!

Mark