Thanks for sharing that. I added your repos to the MeltedResources page on
our site.  Another place that would be interesting to post to would be the
Google+ Open Broadcast community. I will do that on your behalf. Do you
have any experience with CasparCG?

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Mark Kennedy <m...@gamer-network.net>
wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> Apologies is this is the wrong place to post this, but I couldn't see any
> other way of getting in touch.
>
> We've cobbled together a little playout gui for Melted which we used very
> successfully at a recent live event:
>
>   https://github.com/gamernetwork/smelted
>
> Might be useful for somebody out there.
>
> We also had a lot of fun using webvfx mlt producer to create a very large
> amount of data driven graphics:
>
>   https://github.com/gamernetwork/egx-rezzed-titling
>
> So, er, thanks!
>
> Mark