Hi Marsha,
No reason to be so defensive.  I am sure that you have read neti-neti, it
shows in your posts.  All I am saying is that it is an insufficient rational
description.  I can find many things on Google which would disprove your
assertion of using it in MoQ.  In fact there is no reason for you to read
any of these posts since they can all be found someplace with Google .
  Google is a dangerous thing which is why we have this forum to clarify.
 Everything you find on there will both support and refute your position.
 Wiki is a favorite, and Google often seems to place it at the top of a
search.  Does not that seem suspicious to you in terms of net neutrality?

My objection is using neti-neti in the form of denial.  If this is Dan's
statement then I stand corrected in directing the post to you.  But the
question to you still remains.  How is MOQ described by neti-neti.  You are
the one using it, don't deflect the question to me.  If these words do not
represent the ultimate reality, then add some more words to bring us along.
 Statements followed by explanation is all I am seeking.  Certainly you do
not have to participate in my education, and if using a megaphone is your
method so be it or not be it, (that is the question).

Regards as always,
Mark