On Oct 22, 2010, at 1:44 AM, 118 wrote:

>  inferred that you were reasoning that Quality was analogous to not this,
> not that.  Clearly I was mistaken.  You were simply stating that Quality can
> not be described with words.  OK, I get it.  How is it then that you discuss
> it?

Marsha:
The point is I don't talk about it.  Using intellect to talk about Quality,
reifies it,
and it is not this, not that.  I experience it as unpatterned, and patterned
flow,
after that nothing fits well.  If you want to talk about Intellectual Level
patterns,
or Social Level patterns, or Biological Level patterns, or Inorganic Level
patterns, I think there is lots to consider and discuss.

___