On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 1:37 PM, X Acto <xa...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> ... Steve claims that it is a meaningless topic of discussion, similar
> to locke.
> Yet the fact remains it is a relevent topic of discussion regardless.
> Especially
> when we are speaking about a moral Philosophy it remains a topic for the sheer
> reason that it is dissolved by the explansion of the explanation not by a
> denial
> of there even needing one.

I do NOT think that free will is a meaningless topic, as I've said to
you a few times before. (Why do you keep saying this in spite of my
denials?) What I've said is that the MOQ denies both horns of the
traditional free will determinism dilemma and replaces it with
Pirsig's "the extent to which" one follows DQ/sq formulation of the
question of freedom.