Hello Ham,

My understanding of static quality (Value) has always been about process:

        Static patterns of value are processes: ever-changing, conditionally
        co-dependent and impermanent.   (Not independent objects, subjects
        or things-in-themselves.)  Ever-changing processes that pragmatically
        tend to persist and change within a stable, predictable pattern.

Marsha

___