Steve said to dmb:
You seemed to have missed the quotes that add something interesting...

dmb says:
No, I didn't miss those quotes. I merely focused on one particular quote, the
one that utterly defeats your position. Naturally, you breezed right past my
actual without any apparent comprehension. As the old saying goes, talking to
you is like talking to a brick wall.

I made a choice. I selected one quote simply because it was the one most
directly relevant to my point. As I see it, your objection is a bogus attempt
to evade that point, to change the subject. I think it's pretty damn sleazy.

It's like responding to the term "checkmate" by knocking the board onto the
floor.