Weird Arlo,

So even as I restate my explicit question  ...

"As working definitions what distinguishes the MoQish intellect
from the SOMist ? (And vice-versa)."

(You not only meta-debate the history how we came to be talking about
coherence, you pursue the "why definition" debate further, despite me
elaborating how this was not a big deal for me, after you'd said it
was not about definitions for you either. I'm not denying any of this,
anywhere, just summarising whilst trying to focus. I'm going to have
to start tagging my mails with [main], [meta] and [aside].)

Ian