Rasheed and all,

Rasheed wrote:
> If this person that you killed was only trying to take your wallet, would
it
> still be 'good' to kill him?

I'd need more specifics to really analyze this correctly.  If someone pulls
a lethal weapon and threatens to destroy me unless I comply with their
demands, then they have invoked my duty of self preservation.

> I knew a guy whose best friend bought a gun in a similar situation and
> then shot himself.  I know that there are many responsible gun users, but
> there are also many psycho bastards out there who, thanks to lax gun
control
> laws, can obtain firearms quickly and easily.

IMO gun control laws are about control period.  If your friend drank drano
would you ban that?  What about all the people who successfully defend
themselves and their families with their firearms.  What about Vermont?   To
do honest your story doesn't sound believeable.   What's the persons name
and where did this occur?

Sincerely,

AreteLaugh