Simon Paquet wrote:

In the section about changing the target milestone, you state that Target Milestone "must not be changed". Does this policy apply to bugs with target milestones in the past?

Yes.

In that case, I would state this explicitly, because a *lot* of people get this wrong.

Additionally, it would be good if every paragraph / list/ etc. had a id so that people could be easilly directed to part of the document

Done. But I haven't linked every small sub-chapter from the top, because
I want people to see more of the doc on first sight than just the table
of contents.

That's exactly what I had in mind. Although I don't see the new ids in the document.

Simon