Since that *seems* to be the direction mf is taking (example the talk about MAB on Friday), I would agree.

Fred wrote:
Brendan Eich wrote:

All that open source motherhood and apple pie aside, it's vitally important that we have an editor-in-chief who will set prose and web content style rules, rally writers and other editors to urgent tasks, police the prototype site for bugs, and lead in driving the buglist to zarro. Volunteers?

I have one suggestion, lets mark up the site/navigation/documents in such a way that we can easily build an XUL frontend with additional ease of use features for those viewing the size with a Mozilla browser.