It seems like people are confused again on the target audience.

Whether it would be web developers or mozilla developers. From what I read in the vicinity of this, be talks about mozilla developers, working on both the mozilla code itself or extensions.

But even then, we should prolly define the target audience a bit stricter. Like, do we talk to people who wanna write extensions or do we talk to people who wanna fix table printing bugs (hi bernd). And if both, how do we make clear which audience a particular page targets?

Axel