I am sorry to see the intense criticm of the West Bank CDC's Transition Home Program.  Seems to me that what they are trying to do is provide people with opportunities to own their own homes and the restrictions are an attempt to make them available to the next families as well.  In this way the community investment in the houses that make them available to the first buyers are available to future buyers.

If you don't like the deal, then don't buy the house.

What do you all think?

Cara Letofsky

Craig Cox wrote:
T H E M I N N E A P O L I S O B S E R V E R
A Weekly Digest of All Things Minneapolitan
Vol. 1, No. 28
February 25, 2002

A COUNTER-REVOLUTION ON THE WEST BANK
A seemingly benign home-ownership program has ignited a neighborhood political battle in Cedar-Riverside, one that paints a darker picture of the golden days of West Bank activism.